shared christmas parties 2022
Home > Shared Christmas Parties 2022
shared christmas parties 2022
what's included in shared parties?
This event is best suited to those who rather a more formal style Christmas party. The evening kicks off in the reception area from 7.00pm with a drinks reception.
After the drinks reception, our festive 4- course Christmas feast is served. Once dinner is over, guests can dance the night away with one of our super sought after bands, with party games and live MC. Finally, we offer live DJ entertainment from 11pm till late.
RESERVE YOUR PLACE TODAY
LIMITED AVAILABILITY – BOOK EARLY TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT
No deposit required for reservations – deposits required only at booking confirmation (which will be done when one of our team contacts you).
The safety of our staff and guests remains paramount to us and we will be working with Fáilte Ireland, the Irish Hotels Federation, Government and the HSE to ensure every visit complies with all recommended safety protocol.
Our programme has been developed to ensure we have best practice Health, Safety and Hygiene protocols in our hotel, in line with the World Health Organisation, the Health Service Executive, and Government directives during these unprecedented times.
In partnership with these agencies and our in house Health & Safety Team we have developed an industry leading protocol which combined with using Hospital grade products and PPE, will assist us in protecting the safety of our guests and work colleagues.
We are committed to making your experience with us as comfortable as possible and we will continue to monitor and update these controls as new directives are introduced to ensure that our Guests, Colleagues and Local Community keep safe.
Safety Protocols Include;
- Pre-arrival communication of our COVID-19 recommendations to all guests due to arrive
- Mandatory completion of our COVID-19 guest declaration
- Digital payment up to 2 days prior to arrival to allow contactless check in via our secure PCI DSS certified payment link
- Infrared temperature checks of all hotel personnel on arrival along with the certified completion of our ‘Return to Work Health Forms’ and Induction Training Program
- Key personnel assigned to enforce all COVID-19 health and safety advice issued by Fáilte Ireland.
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE). Appropriate PPE will be worn by all employees based on their role and responsibilities. Training on how to properly use and dispose of all PPE will be mandatory. Cotton Masks will be provided for all Employees although they will still be instructed to adopt social distancing rules.
- Physical Distancing. Guests will be advised to practice physical distancing by standing at least 2 metres away from other groups of people not traveling with them while standing in lines, using lifts or moving around the property. Restaurant tables and other physical layouts will be arranged to ensure appropriate distancing is adhered to.
- Hand Sanitiser and Handwashing Hand sanitiser dispensers, touchless whenever possible, will be placed at key guest and employee entrances and contact areas such as reception desks, restaurant entrances, meeting and conference areas and other public areas. All our staff will wash their hands with bacterial soap (for at least 20 seconds) at regular intervals while on duty and in addition they will use hand sanitiser each time they use shared products or equipment.
- Contactless card payment will be in place at all times.
- Front of House Signage. There will be health and hygiene reminders throughout the property including physical distancing floor markers.
- COVID-19 Training. All employees will receive training on COVID-19 safety and hygiene protocols with more comprehensive training for our teams with frequent guest contact including our team members working in Housekeeping, Food & Beverage, Hotel Reception, Maintenance & Hotel Operations departments.
- Cleaning Products and Protocols. Our venues use a hospital grade disinfectant to clean guest areas which ensures that all areas are fully disinfected. Our employees who are doing this extra stringent cleaning tasks are provided with the correct PPE.
- Public/Shared Area Cleaning. Dedicated employees will sanitise all public areas at least once per hour including Guest lifts doors and call buttons, Handrails, Front of House toilets and venue entry doors
- Restaurants and Bars. Our restaurants and bars will operate with reduced seating capacities to allow for a minimum of 2 metres between each table. Table capacities will be limited to a maximum of 4 people as per Government guidelines.
- Fresh Air and Air Conditioning Units. Where possible, we will increase natural fresh air flows through the building. All air conditioning units in shared public spaces will be turned off.